SCIENCE COMMUNICATION WORKSHOPS
Workshops are highly interactive and challenging. During each session we take core principles and work towards a customised approach for your needs.
With thought-provoking discussions and practical examples we inspire the group to keep developing and challenging themselves.
We provide worksheets and exercises which the participants will work through using their own research and materials.
- Each 1.5-hour module is $750. Details of the eight available modules are below.
- Prices for up to 20 people.
- For full day workshops (four modules) travel is included. For shorter sessions, travel from Canberra will be additional.
- Larger groups are possible – contact Dr Phil to discuss your requirements.
Training sessions are run at your workplace, or onsite at your conference. Requirements: Seating and tables with ample space to move around; a break-out space for discussions and breaks; projector and microphone; whiteboard or similar.
1) Introduction and general principles
5) Multimedia introduction
6) Social media introduction
7) School outreach
8) Getting creative