Social Media and Multimedia Training For Scientists
November 4 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Learn how to create great social media and multimedia content to communicate your research
About this Event
Format: 2 x 1.5 hour sessions, a week apart.
Time: 10:30 AM AEST (UT+10), Wednesday 04/11/20, 11/11/20
Cost: $100 (GST not charged).
Great visuals are essential for standing out – eyecatching images make webpages and presentations zing, and video content is more and more necessary.
In this workshop we’ll cover the basics of creating strong stills and video footage. How to get the lighting right, set up a classy composition and focus the eye in the right place.
• How to think visually and tell a story
• Lighting and sound basics
• Strong composition – relationship between the subject and the background
• Simple video tips to achieve a classy result
• Use of angles, voice over, cut away and text
• Principles of video editing
• How to use social media for communicating your research?
Who is it for?
Anyone who wants more confidence creating visuals to illustrate their research